No exercising today. We slept in today and then went to the Temple. It has been such a nice relaxing day.
Breakfast:
Green smoothie
1 slice of wheat toast
I still love green smoothies. They are so filling and give me so much energy. It is the only thing I want for breakfast, well that and my oat bran muffins. I made a new batch today. I tried 2 new recipes. Almond poppy seed bran and Carrot/squash/applesauce bran muffins. I can't wait to try them. I hope I never get tired of green smoothies and bran muffins. They are delicious!!!
Lunch:
Mole chicken/black bean/spanish rice burrito
We tried a new little fast food restaurant here in town called "Got Tamales?" It is sort of similar to Cafe Rio and Costa Vida, except you get to choose what type of meat, bean, and rice you want in the burrito, plus you get to choose what toppings. I was disappointed that they didn't give us an option to "smother" them. Still, I thought mine was very tasty. Also, they did not have wheat tortilla's, so I had to have white. Not a huge deal, but Costa Vida does have wheat and I like that.
Snack:
Cherries
Mixed nuts
Dinner:
Leftover Mole chicken
Dennis & I went and got a massage at the College of Massage Therapy, and it felt so good. Neither Dennis or I felt like eating much or cooking dinner, so we ate our leftovers from lunch. Afterward I did a weekly mineral/metal detox bath. It feels so good, but also draining. All that sweating in a hot tub takes a lot out of me. I was so glad to go to bed.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment