Jogged on mini tramp for 35 minutes. 50 crunches, front and sides.
Breakfast:
Green smoothie
Muffin
Lunch:
Lettuce salad
Tortilla chips & Mango salsa
Watermelon
Dinner:
Leftovers
Meatloaf
Wild rice
Butternut squash
Snack:
Watermelon
I woke with a headache this morning. I must have slept funny because my upper back and neck on the right side were all tight and gave me a terrible headache. I had it all day at work and when I got home I finally took some Tylenol and told Dennis it was going to be a leftover night. He was good and didn't complain although he hates leftovers. He just made himself some french toast. The headache finally went away and I was able to make pies to take to my sisters for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I made me a healthy pie. I really hope it tastes better than the so called healthy pie I made a few years ago when I was on the Atkins diet. That pie was HORRIBLE! I took about 3 bites and chucked it in the garbage. If I remember right it was a pumpkin pie made with soy flour. The pie I made tonight had a nut crust. I used 1/2 cup each of walnuts, pecans and almonds. Ran them through the food processor until they
were the size of a pebble or smaller and mixed them with 3 TBSP melted butter and 1 TBSP Sucanat and 1 TBSP Agave and pressed into a pie plate. For the filling I mixed 2 cups blackberries and 2 cups marion berries. I boiled 2 cups raspberries till almost the syrup stage, added Agave and 1 tsp corn starch and mixed that with the other berries and poured it into the pie crust. It looks real good. We'll see tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don't eat too much tomorrow.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment