Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 110 - Saturday, Dec 27

Ran on mini tramp for 30 minutes. 60 each, front and side crunches. 2 sets of 10 leg raises (to help strengthen the lower abdominal's).

Breakfast:
Green smoothie
1 slice wheat toast

I really need to make some muffins. I like wheat bread, but I miss the muffins.

Lunch:
Leftover meatloaf
Leftover healthy cornbread w/ honey
Steamed broccoli

Dinner:
Carrot sticks
Chicken Croissant sandwich (at a wedding reception)
Mixed nuts
1 Orange

Snack:
Watermelon

I find that often when Dennis and I are out running errands, I think oh we should stop and get something to eat, then immediately I think "wait a minute, that will cost $$$ and I have this and that at home that we could eat and it won't cost a thing. Until this diet, I rarely thought that. It has been good for our budge, and good to use up what food we have at home. AND, I know that what I make at home is healthier that eating out.

No comments: