Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 215 - Monday, April 13

Cellercised for 20 minutes.

No pre breakfast juice - I had to run to
the store for milk for Uncle Vern and his family who
stayed the night, and I did not want to wake
them up with the loud machine.

Breakfast:
Green smoothie
Oatbran muffin

Snack:
1 orange
Mixed nuts

Lunch:
Taco salad

Dinner:
Leftover noodle bake from Friday
Steamed cauliflower
Sliced cucumbers

Snack:
Fresh strawberries and granola in yogurt

Did I mention that I came down with a cold on Saturday. Amanda's kids
so generously shared it with Dennis and I. I heard that Mom Archuleta
also has a cold. She probably also got it from them. Today I was feeling
sort of sick, you know the kind where you can still function, but don't feel up
to par, until about 3:00, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. After picking up my neighbor Amy from work, I came home and slept for several hours. I still feel horrible. Even after that late nap, I am so ready for bed.

No comments: